Monday 23 September 2013

Preliminary Task Brief

For this task, I have been asked to create a magazine front cover and contents page for a school magazine. To do this, I will need to re-search current school magazines, searching for inspiration by looking at layout and appropriate colour schemes etc. I will also need to create a 5 week action plan, giving my self certain tasks to do each week in order to complete the task within the given time limit. The finished product will also have to contain 4 original images (1 main image and 3 supporting images) so I will have to decide on appropriate images I would want it to feature and take them with my camera in my own time. Lastly, I will need to create a target audience profile in order to decide on appropriate themes to suit the intended reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment