Monday 23 September 2013

Initial thoughts and Ideas

My thoughts about the project are very positive. The project contains creating a front cover and a contents page which I enjoy as it gives me a chance to put my artistic and technologic capabilities to good use. The task also involves me using my own images, which I will enjoy doing as I have a keen interest in photography. I would like my magazine to focus on the big events that have happened in the school in the last quarter, like many other school magazines. My magazine will be aimed at the parents of the students at the school as I believe in many cases they lack understanding of the events and goings-on of their children’s schools. I am going to use Adobe Photoshop to edit my images as it is one of the most specialized pieces of software going and will make my images look more professional. I am going to avoid using any sort of word art of the font ‘comic sans’ in my product as it is very basic and portrays a sense of amateurism.

No comments:

Post a Comment