Thursday 23 January 2014

Image planning

I want the images that I use in my magazine to be throughly linked to the psychedelic music scene. For my main image on my front page I would like a picture of a character dressed in 60's-like clothing covering a part of their face in someway, in order to portray a sense of mystery and to suggest that the artist is hiding something interesting.

On my contents page, I want a picture of a supposed up and coming artist in the psychedelic music industry. I want this person to stare and smile straight into the camera lens to portray a sense of confidence and positivity. I also want a competition to be advertised on this page for a selection of psychedelic/60's vinyls, so I want a birds eye view picture of an array of roughly scattered vinyls.

On my double page spread, I want a selection of images focusing on the artist featured on the front cover. I want a selection of images taken from different angles to give the reader a 'full view' on the artist in question.

No comments:

Post a Comment