Wednesday 29 January 2014

Pixlr Editing

I had a play around on pixlr to get used to their editing software:


Here is a picture of the Small Faces. The picture on the top is the original image and the picture on the bottom is the picture after I had edited it. The only change I have made is that I have taken the saturation from the picture apart from the boys.


Here is a picture of psychedelic rock legend Syd Barrett. I decided to change the hue of the picture to make it look more 'trippy'. I then opened the picture in fireworks and added a radial blur to make it look like his mind is being altered by the music he is creating/drugs he is taking.


Here is a picture of David Bowie. Like my last edit, I decided to change the hue. I then used an effect found on pixlr called 'kaleidoscope' to create this psychedelic effect.


Here is a picture of George Harrison. To create this effect I used to layers, one the picture of george and one a picture of a psychedelic swirl. I placed the swirl layer behind the picture of george and used a low opacity rubber to rub out the water he is in to reveal the psychedelic design.




Here are two pictures of John Lennon and Paul McCartney. I decided to take the background out of both pictures in order to place both the Beatles together in the same photo.


1 comment:

  1. Pixlr is a cloud-based set of image tools and utilities, including a number of photo editors, a screen grabber browser extension, and a photo sharing service. The suite was intended for non-professionals, however the apps range from simple to advanced photo editing.
    www.pixlr.com/editor

    ReplyDelete